Selling 51 Lots Including: Real Hide Mechanical Bull, Restaurant & Kitchen Equipment, Building & Construction Related, Shelving, Display Cases, Lighting & Fixtures, Safety Related, Medical & Dental, Tables & Chairs, Electronics & Related, Signage, Janitorial Equipment & Supplies, Furniture & Home Furnishings & Items, Children's Furniture & Toys, Office Furniture & Equipment
3212 Enterprise Blvd Durant, Oklahoma 74701
Contact: Magan Ellis at 580-380-6306 or firstname.lastname@example.org OR Thomas Hopkins at 580-920-0160 X1495 or email@example.com
Inspection: By appointment only
Catalog - All Items (51) - Building & Construction Related (2) - Children's Furniture & Toys (1) - Display Cases (1) - Electronics & Emergency Electronics (1) - Furniture & Home Furnishings & Items (2) - Janitorial Equipment & Supplies (2) - Lighting & Fixtures (8) - Medical & Dental (1) - Office Furniture & Equipment (5) - Restaurant & Kitchen Equipment (12) - Safety Related (1) - Shelving (2) - Signage & Poles (1) - Sports & Recreational & Arts (2) - Tables & Chairs (10)
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: All payments for this auction must be received no later than Thursday, February 4, 2021. If we do not receive payment by the due date, your account will be temporarily deactivated pending receipt of payment.
We accept Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, Zelle, Wire Transfers, Cash, or Funds from your Refundable Deposit. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS. All payments totaling over $10,000.00 MUST be paid with a single cashier’s check or via wire transfer.
* To receive our Zelle account information, please reply to your invoice. LIMITED TO PAYMENTS UP TO $5000.00.
* To request wire transfer instructions, please reply to your invoice. NO LIMIT. There is NO fee for domestic wire transfers of any amount. There will be a fee for international wire transfers and that information will be provided upon request.
* To apply your refundable deposit towards this purchase, please reply to your invoice. LIMITED BY AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT AND NO OTHER WINNING BIDS. If we use a portion of your deposit for payment your account will be deactivated until such time as your deposit account is brought back to its required level. On occasion, we may use your deposit to process a paid receipt on or before the stated due date.
* If mailing your payment send it payable to Rene' Bates Auctioneers, Inc. in the form of a cashier's check or money order to: Rene' Bates Auctioneers, Inc., 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069. PLEASE INCLUDE EITHER A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE WITH YOUR PAYMENT OR ENSURE YOUR BIDDER NUMBER IS WRITTEN LEGIBLY ON YOUR PAYMENT.
* For payments made in person you may visit our office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069.
REMOVAL: By appointment only. All items must be removed by February 5, 2021. YOU MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE PAID RECEIPT AND A VALID ID TO PICK UP ITEMS. After the final day for removal, a storage fee of $25.00 per day, per item will be charged to the buyer for any items that have not been removed. If you are sending a third party or transport company to remove the items they must bring a completed Authorization of Release. Click here to review and download the Authorization of Release or return to the auction listing in order to download the aforementioned form.
BUYER MUST PROVIDE ANY STRETCH WRAP, TIE DOWNS, ROPE NEEDED TO SECURE ITEMS PURCHASED. CHOCTAW NATION WILL BE NOT ABLE TO HELP LOAD OR TRANSPORT ANY ITEMS.
LOCATION: 3212 Enterprise Blvd Durant, Oklahoma 74701
Contact: Magan Ellis at 580-380-6306 or firstname.lastname@example.org OR Tom Hopkins at 580- 920-0160 X1495 or email@example.com
The Seller DOES NOT provide transportation or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, and hauling, as well as all other methods or requirements for the removal and transport of the materials, equipment and/or vehicles, is the sole responsibility of the buyer. The ownership of any and all items not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the Seller and they may re-sell or dispose of the property as they see fit.
Thank you for bidding!