Selling 16 Lots Including: 2003 New Holland LB75.B BH/FEL, 2012 International Workstar Truck Tractor, 2010 International 7300 New Way 20 Yard Refuse Truck, 2004 GMC C7500 Dump Truck, SUV, 6 Automobiles, Van, 3 Seized Automobiles
1101 E. Main St., Mesquite, TX 75149
Contact: Tonette Blasius or Nena Richmond at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-216-6900
Inspection: By appointment only on Tuesday, February 1st.
Catalog - All Items (16) - Automobiles (9) - BH/FEL (1) - Dump Trucks (1) - Heavy Equipment (1) - Refuse Trucks (1) - Seized Vehicles (3) - SUVs (1) - Trailers - All Types (1) - Truck Tractors (1) - Trucks - Heavy Duty (3) - Vans (1)
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
All payments for this auction must be received no later than Monday, February 14, 2022. If we do not receive payment by the due date, your account will be temporarily deactivated pending receipt of payment.
We accept Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, Zelle, Wire Transfers, Cash, or Funds from your Refundable Deposit. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS. All payments totaling over $10,000.00 MUST be paid with a single cashier’s check or via wire transfer.
* To receive our Zelle account information, please reply to your invoice. LIMITED TO PAYMENTS UP TO $5000.00.
* To request wire transfer instructions, please reply to your invoice. NO LIMIT. There is NO fee for domestic wire transfers of any amount. There will be a fee for international wire transfers and that information will be provided upon request.
* To apply your refundable deposit towards this purchase, please reply to your invoice. LIMITED BY AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT AND NO OTHER WINNING BIDS. If we use a portion of your deposit for payment your account will be deactivated until such time as your deposit account is brought back to its required level. On occasion, we may use your deposit to process a paid receipt on or before the stated due date.
* If mailing your payment send it payable to Rene' Bates Auctioneers, Inc. in the form of a cashier's check or money order to: Rene' Bates Auctioneers, Inc., 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069. PLEASE INCLUDE EITHER A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE WITH YOUR PAYMENT OR ENSURE YOUR BIDDER NUMBER IS WRITTEN LEGIBLY ON YOUR PAYMENT.
* For payments made in person you may visit our office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069.
REMOVAL: By appointment only. All items must be removed by February 15, 2022. YOU MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE PAID RECEIPT TO PICK UP ITEMS.
LOCATION: 1101 E. Main St., Mesquite, TX 75149
CONTACT: Tonette Blasius or Nena Richmond at email@example.com or 972-216-6900
After the final day for removal, a storage fee of $25.00 per day, per item will be charged to the buyer for any items that have not been removed. If you are sending a third party or transport company to remove the items they must bring a completed Authorization of Release. Click here to review and download the Authorization of Release or return to the auction listing in order to download the aforementioned form.
REGARDING PAPERWORK: Contact Nena Richmond at 972-216-6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Title(s) will be transferred to the successful bidder's name ONLY. Rene Bates Auctioneers, Inc., as acting agent for the Seller, does not possess, cannot process and is not responsible for preparing or delivering title documentation to the winning bidder. The Seller, as posted at the top of the auction listing, will complete and provide all title documentation to the buyer. RENE BATES AUCTIONEERS, INC. IS NOT THE SELLER.
LOADING AND OWNERSHIP: The Seller DOES NOT provide transportation or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, and hauling, as well as all other methods or requirements for the removal and transport of the materials, equipment and/or vehicles, is the sole responsibility of the buyer. The ownership of any and all items not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the Seller and they may re-sell or dispose of the property as they see fit.
SALES TAX INFORMATION: Any Bidder wishing to claim resale or exemption must provide the properly executed tax forms within the time of payment as provided above, and the decision to accept the tax form is in the sole discretion of Auctioneer. The resale and exemption forms can be found on our website by clicking on Forms under the Help Menu. It must be completed in its entirety in order to be accepted. Under no circumstance will sales tax be adjusted on an electronic receipt once it has been issued.
Thank you for bidding!