1750 Littrell Lane, McKinney TX 75071
Contact: Tamara Williams at 972-485-4458
Inspection: By appointment only Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Each County may have their own procedure for title transfer and bidders should check with their county before purchasing. It is the bidder's responsibility to verify this information prior to bidding. For example, Click here... to review Collin County's Procedure for storage lien foreclosure auction sales.
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
A 10% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO THE FINAL SELLING PRICE.
All payments for this auction must be received no later than Friday, June 9, 2023. If we do not receive payment by the due date, your account will be temporarily deactivated pending receipt of payment.
We accept Cashiers Checks, Money Orders, Zelle, Wire Transfers, Cash, or Funds from your Refundable Deposit. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS. All payments totaling over $10,000.00 MUST be paid with a single cashiers check or via wire transfer.
* To receive our Zelle account information, please reply to your invoice to request the information. LIMITED TO PAYMENTS UP TO $5000.00.
* To receive wire transfer instructions, please reply to your invoice to request the information. NO LIMIT. There is NO fee for domestic wire transfers of any amount. There will be a fee for international wire transfers and that information will be provided upon request.
* To apply your refundable deposit towards this purchase, please reply to your invoice. LIMITED BY AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT AND NO OTHER WINNING BIDS. If we use a portion of your deposit for payment your account will be deactivated until such time as your deposit account is brought back to its required level. On occasion, we may use your deposit to process a paid receipt on or before the stated due date.
* If mailing your payment send it payable to Rene Bates Auctioneers, Inc. in the form of a cashiers check or money order to: Rene Bates Auctioneers, Inc., 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069. PLEASE INCLUDE EITHER A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE WITH YOUR PAYMENT OR ENSURE YOUR BIDDER NUMBER IS WRITTEN LEGIBLY ON YOUR PAYMENT.
* For payments made in person you may visit our office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069.
REMOVAL: By appointment only Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM. NO APPOINTMENT - NO REMOVAL - STRICTLY ENFORCED. All items must be removed by June 12, 2023. After this date, a $25 per day, per item storage fee will be charged to the buyer. If you are sending a third party or transport company to remove the items they must bring a completed Authorization of Release. Click here to review and download the Authorization of Release or return to the auction listing in order to download the aforementioned form.
Please be aware that there may be a possibility of delays for appointments required for removal due to COVID-19.
NO VEHICLES MAY BE WORKED ON OR REPAIRED ON THE PROPERTY. VEHICLE MUST BE EITHER DRIVEN, TOWED OR TRAILERED OUT OF THE IMPOUND YARD. VEHICLE MAY NOT BE CAPABLE OF BEING DRIVEN ON THE ROAD BECAUSE OF EXPIRED TAGS AND/OR MECHANICAL PROBLEMS.
LOCATION: 1750 Littrell Lane, McKinney TX 75071
Contact: Tamara Williams at 972-485-4458
After the final day for removal, a storage fee of $25.00 per day, per item will be charged to the buyer for any items that have not been removed. If you are sending a third party or transport company to remove the items they must bring a completed Authorization of Release. Click here to review and download the Authorization of Release or return to the auction listing in order to download the aforementioned form.
REGARDING PAPERWORK: All title paperwork will be available for you when you go to pick up your item and will be transferred to the successful bidder's name ONLY. Big Bass Towing will charge $50.00 to replace any and all title paperwork. Rene Bates Auctioneers, Inc., as acting agent for the Seller, does not possess, cannot process and is not responsible for preparing or delivering title documentation to the winning bidder. The Seller, as posted at the top of the auction listing, will complete and provide all title documentation to the buyer. RENE BATES AUCTIONEERS, INC. IS NOT THE SELLER.
LOADING AND OWNERSHIP: The Seller can provide transportation. The Seller can also provide loading with a forklift or a flatbed. Call Eddie Tucker at 972-562-6815 for a quote on either of these services. The ownership of any and all items not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the Seller and they may re-sell or dispose of the property as they see fit.
SALES TAX INFORMATION: Any Bidder wishing to claim resale or exemption must provide the properly executed tax forms within the time of payment as provided above, and the decision to accept the tax form is in the sole discretion of Auctioneer. The resale and exemption forms can be found on our website by clicking on Forms under the Help Menu. It must be completed in its entirety in order to be accepted. Under no circumstance will sales tax be adjusted on an electronic receipt once it has been issued.
Thank you for bidding!