||Selling 117 Lots Including: Appliances, Building & Construction Related, Children's Furniture & Toys, Exercise Equipment, Janitorial Equipment & Supplies, Medical Items, Mowers & Lawn Maintenance Equipment, Office Furniture & Equipment, Pumps & Motors, Restaurant & Kitchen Equipment, Safety Related, School Furniture & Equipment, Sports & Recreational & Arts, Tables & Chairs, Tanks - Water, Fuel, Oil, Etc, Tools & Shop Related Items, Vehicle & Truck Parts & Accessories
||IMPORTANT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
All payments for this auction must be received no later than Friday, June 2, 2023. If we do not receive payment by the due date, your account will be temporarily deactivated pending receipt of payment.
We accept Cashiers Checks, Money Orders, Zelle, Wire Transfers, Cash, or Funds from your Refundable Deposit. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS. All payments totaling over $10,000.00 MUST be paid with a single cashiers check or via wire transfer.
* To receive our Zelle account information, please reply to your invoice to request the information. LIMITED TO PAYMENTS UP TO $5000.00.
* To receive wire transfer instructions, please reply to your invoice to request the information. NO LIMIT FOR AMOUNT. There is NO fee for domestic wire transfers of any amount. There will be a fee for international wire transfers and that information will be provided upon request.
* To apply your refundable deposit towards this purchase, please reply to your invoice. LIMITED BY AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT AND NO OTHER WINNING BIDS. If we use a portion of your deposit for payment your account will be deactivated until such time as your deposit account is brought back to its required level. On occasion, we may use your deposit to process a paid receipt on or before the stated due date.
* If mailing your payment send it payable to Rene Bates Auctioneers, Inc. in the form of a cashiers check or money order to: Rene Bates Auctioneers, Inc., 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069. PLEASE INCLUDE EITHER A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE WITH YOUR PAYMENT OR ENSURE YOUR BIDDER NUMBER IS WRITTEN LEGIBLY ON YOUR PAYMENT.
* For payments made in person you may visit our office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069.
REMOVAL: NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM and 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM. No weekends. All items must be removed by June 9, 2023. YOU MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE PAID RECEIPT TO PICK UP ITEMS.MANSFIELD ISD WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, MAY 29TH. PRIOR TO OR UPON REMOVAL: If you are sending a third party or transport company to remove the items a completed Authorization of Release must be sent to Melida Carpenter at email@example.com OR Brad Barker at 817-299-6454 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Items will not be released without this form. Click here to review and download the Authorization of Release or return to the auction listing in order to download the aforementioned form.
LOCATION: 1920 N. Main Street, Mansfield, TX 76063 (DANNY GRIFFIN COMPLEX. ENTRY INTO BUILDING BESIDE DOCK DOOR #1)
Contact: Brad Barker at 817-299-6454 or email@example.com or Mark Myers at 817-299-6455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
After the final day for removal, items will revert back to MISD and sold in another auction.
LOADING AND OWNERSHIP: The Seller DOES NOT provide transportation or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, and hauling, as well as all other methods or requirements for the removal and transport of the materials, equipment and/or vehicles, is the sole responsibility of the buyer. The ownership of any and all items not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the Seller and they may re-sell or dispose of the property as they see fit.
SALES TAX INFORMATION: Any Bidder wishing to claim resale or exemption must provide the properly executed tax forms within the time of payment as provided above, and the decision to accept the tax form is in the sole discretion of Auctioneer. The resale and exemption forms can be found on our website by clicking on Forms under the Help Menu. It must be completed in its entirety in order to be accepted. Under no circumstance will sales tax be adjusted on an electronic receipt once it has been issued.
Thank you for bidding!